Terms & Policies
- Should you wish to cancel or rearrange an appointment you must notify Bearsden Beauty with at least 48 hours notice.
- Missed appointments or late notification of cancellations may incur a charge. If booked online, a late fee or full treatment price may be taken from the debit or credit card you booked with.
- Any deposit paid at time of booking is non-refundable.
- Bearsden Beauty also reserve the right to refuse a treatment for which a client is late.
GIFT CARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Bearsden Beauty gift cards can only be redeemed in salon and must be presented at the till at time of payment.
- They are valid for 6 months from date of purchase which will be marked on the gift card at time of purchase.
- If booking online, the gift card will be redeemed in-salon on the day of your appointment.
- The gift card can be redeemed against any treatment, service or product available in the salon, including any special offers or discounted treatments.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card, a new gift card with the remaining balance will be issued to you after your treatment. Any remaining balance on a gift card will not be given as cash change.
- If the final balance due is more than the value of the gift card, the gift card value will be deducted from the balance due and you will be asked to pay the outstanding balance in cash or by card.
- Bearsden Beauty will not accept liability for lost, stolen, tampered or damaged cards.
- Any gift card that does not have the date of purchase and staff authorisation is void and holds no value.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- Your personal details and data will not be shared with any external companies or passed on to any third-party businesses.
- Bearsden Beauty may directly contact you for marketing purposes, most likely via email or text, both of which you can opt-out or unsubscribe from at any time.